Tuesday, December 10, 2013

12.10.13 Small Moss Refrains

Photo: Sometimes I just walk outside, 
or turn the corner driving the car, 
or head past an old Oak in my yard, 
and it just blows me away. 

I guess taking a photograph
is a way of tolerating , 
what to me , 
is overwhelming wonder 
and beauty, 
all day, every day. 

Sometimes it's hard to 
get somewhere 
there are so many large 
and small amazements 

singing their small moss 
or sunset 
or stand of trees 
refrains.


Hadley Fields 
Wildlife Sanctuary Sunset

Sometimes I just walk outside, 
or turn the corner driving the car, 
or head past an old Oak in my yard, 
and it just blows me away. 

I guess taking a photograph
is a way of tolerating ,
what to me ,
is overwhelming wonder
and beauty,
all day, every day.

Sometimes it's hard to
get somewhere
there are so many large
and small amazements

singing their small moss
or sunset
or stand of trees
refrains.

No comments:

Post a Comment