Wednesday, August 12, 2015

8.12.15 Those hot hot summer nights....

     I remember all the hot hot summer nights, sweat rolling off us all, putting my kids to bed upstairs, wish wishing there would come some kind of small breeze in through our night. 
     After getting them situated in various places,with the various needs, foot massages, stories, drinks, mishaps, struggles and end-of-day emotions, the older one heading up while the younger two were settling down, 
     well then I'd sit in the hallway with my 12 string, my song books, and they would make their requests. 
   This was always on the docket, with the youngest ones pealing away from their beds, the sweet story of Stewball, 'come a dancing and a prancing, out ahead of them all' .






https://www.google.com/search?q=youtube+peter+paul+and+mary+stewball&oq=youtube+peter+paul+and+mary+stewball&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64.2977j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=119&ie=UTF-8

No comments:

Post a Comment