Thursday, September 24, 2015

9.23.15 Sometimes, we have these days.

     We're going around, gathering things together, trying to remember all the parts, going to pick up someone dear, and go off to something difficult. It very nearly can consume you, in the moment. Which was happening not too long ago, tucking stuff up into the car, got everything in place, and suddenly I realized. The bigger picture. 
     Not the worried stressed , so tired very concerned deal that was going on inside of my mind and my body.
     But the bigger deal of all the all the years each of us lives , in our lives. All the funny things and memorable interchanges and tragic things and the big mistakes and the learning things, just as we starting to understand our lives.
     And it all came back to me, in between all the things to struggle over right here and now .
     All of my moments. I could feel myself sinking into the continuum that is my own life. And some sort of graciousness, seeping in; Into my muscles, slowing and deepening my breath. Bringing a lazy smile to my face. 

 












No comments:

Post a Comment