Friday, February 7, 2014

2.5.14 If nature creates these, I myself would say anything is possible .


Early. Quiet. Save the sound of birds flying to feeders and back to trees, 
and the muted sound of snow as it falls and then lands. 

All that minuscule beauty ,
 those remarkable, intricate, completely unique flakes 
- piling up in mounds

- to be pushed through and shoveled and plowed. 

All made up of those small miracles we forget all about. 

Here are a photographer's collection of snowflake photos.

 If nature creates these,

 I myself would say anything is possible . 



Nature does this? All the time? Three internal patterns with opposing color patterns? Whew.



And who, may I ask, are you?








Seriously? Cylinder snowflakes? Wow.



http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/03/alexey-kljatov_n_4373888.html

No comments:

Post a Comment