Sunday, January 17, 2016

1.17.16 And, somehow, there you are.



     Sometimes a significant health challenge will either bring us to our knees, or deliver us unto solutions we were unable to approach before .              With my husband's serious health issues , and my own restricted health capacity, I chose to ride the wave of urgency and begin 
1. Daily juicing with a borrowed juicer 
2. To eat foods only from the ground , and no ground up grains. 
3. Until at least 1 year NED ( no evidence of disease ).
I also figured that while doing this , it would be more manageable for my husband .
     There is a growing database of people with Radical Remissions of cancer , and most of them eat this way, not because it's the best way of eating for everyone all the time , but because it's a very effective healing diet, if you're looking to heal anything up. 
     And for me, it's clear cut enough that my wiggly little monkey mind has no wiggle room . To croon or yearn or urge or persuade. 
     But, as always , if we approach these things as choices and not as whiney kids- if we don't pretend 'we have to' or ' I can't have' or. ' I'm not allowed' or. ' I had to give up', and rather , we make each decision each day from choosing the opportunity we really want , then the whole deal feels GOOD, instead of lousy, or one of deprivation.
     And though I helped people in my practice do all kinds of things like this for many years , still the benefits delight me. 
     Gravely eyes that feel dry and as if something is in them ,gone.
     Achey stiff hard to get up and walk in morning much better ( I kept thinking " Wow, I get worked on and I'm only 63. Flash forward to 83? 93? I want more than this. "
     Roaring crackling ears and hindered hearing improving 
     Intermittent vertigo better
     Chronic bronchitis getting there
     Intermittent numb/ cold extremities improving
     Nervous system stress and capacity to fall and remain asleep smoother
     Skin more resilient a bit less wrinkly , puffiness going away
     Digestion improving radically in all ways 
     Rushing to the bathroom (an over 50 Olympic category)     Energy and mood improving
     Ability to heal from chronic infections better
     Body streamlining
     It's never really about the 'bomb', meaning, it's not a set up about a ' big fun great Reward' , which,culturally , we're so used to . The lolly after the shot.
     It's just about finding the opening to rein ourselves in, however works nicely for us. Whatever on earth that may be.
    And sometimes hard hard circumstances roll on by, like a real slow train , with a few open doors . 
     And somehow , you're already standing there in the early morning light , cutting your losses, belongings on your back, heart on your sleeve , and the run and jump works, this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment