Saturday, March 19, 2016

3.18.16 Revisiting beauty

Yesterday the skies were dramatic and ranging from vibrant blue to deep violet, the clouds nothing short of outrageously remarkable . All kinds of things going down in the sky above.
Course, something was off with my phone, and my camera still broken, so I kind of languished,watching one incredible rain cloud racing across the horizon there, then another tall-as-a-huge-building cumulus here. 

e
In the afternoon, we finally got to our walk, and due to diligent deleting of vociferous volumes of writing , my phone was able to kindly take a shot of the amazing blue beyond. 
And ,as I gathered the pup out if the car for his thunderous run, I smiled to myself . Pleased. 
Because really , there's nothing like revisiting beauty. And wonder. Again and again.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment