Monday, January 4, 2016

1.4.16 The heartbreakingly beautiful wild windy sea

Five years ago, I was sitting in the car on a side street in the middle of the winter, while my kid was in w. someone, who supposedly got what was going on and was meeting them where they lived and helping them dig their way out and the day was cold and wet and rainy after much snow and i was trying not to dirty up the entire earth by only running the car to warm up here and there and there were people without much money walking up and down the grey street from school or to work or the store all of them having it pretty tough you could call it the working poor and I was reading my library book and drinking my water and eating my apple and just full of wonder at how we all manage to keep our heads up and our breathing apparatus out of the heartbreakingly beautiful wild windy sea.


No comments:

Post a Comment