Wednesday, January 6, 2016

1.6.16 And noone told

Being finally delivered to college was like finally being released, something I waited for since really I could remember. Somehow noticing that at some point humans become bigger and older and if you looked around, you'd begin to see a whole big bunch of them not living at someone else's home any more. So i waited and finally the day came. Finally I spent the night with a fairly straightforward good girl roommate who was all excited that somehow we would be the best of friends and spend all our time together and sit and talk and watch tv and stuff like that.I listened to her, not knowing what to say. Just knowing that none of that was really going to happen. Til my lover arrived the next day and came on over and pulled me to him and looked into my eyes smiling that smile and packed up my stuff and brought me to his single room in his guy dorm, where I held forth and where we squished into the tiny bed and studied and laughed and I used the guy's bathroom to pee and to shower and they all got used to it and noone told and really it all worked out best.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment