Thursday, May 26, 2016

5.3.16 The seed of our being

This morning after getting him to his ride to Boston, it was early 
and sleepy and dark. But pups must be walked, and humans 
stretched and strengthened . 
So there we were, as the cool rain tapered off for a bit 
and the brilliant green of field and woods shone so beautifully. 
I walked and didn't run and let the hard parts of the day stream through , til they were mostly done and I could settle into what is, today, which, much like your life, includes the tough stuff and then the sweet.
My brother often reminds me, with the tough stuff happening , 
to just remind myself how to simply go easy with it. 
To be easy , a light hand , as I go around in my days.
Thich Nhat Hanh suggest we simply place a smile on our face, 
and as soon as I do, then, always , truly a broad grateful smile
 comes along.
Always, here we all are. 
Lifting our sight to that outside of us. 
To that gleaming around us. 
With that which resonates at all times with the seed of our being.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment