Tuesday, February 3, 2015

2.2.15 We Weave Through the Back Country Roads

Photo: We weave through the back country roads, piled high with new pristine snow, all sharp corners. We drop off K at the University for work, and pull out onto the road."Mira often thought...", I hear inside my head. It seems my brain is in the mood to write some of the novel. 
     Speaking into Siri, I laugh. thinking about how similar brains writing things on their own-comes on  like your kid, waking in the morning for school , you sitting on their bed. How they begin immediately  recounting the dream they just left behind, rubbing their  sleep creased eyes. gazing at you . . That's what it's like, that moment when something inside of me is piqued, begins continuing the story we are writing. Good morning! Surprise. Are you ready? Here we go.

     We weave through the back country roads, piled high with new pristine snow, all sharp corners. 
     We drop off K at the University for work, and pull out onto the road.
     "Mira often thought...", I hear inside my head. It seems my brain is in the mood to write some of the novel. 
Speaking into Siri, I laugh. thinking about how similar brains writing things on their own-comes on like your kid, waking in the morning for school , you sitting on their bed. 
     How they begin immediately recounting the dream they just left behind, rubbing their sleep creased eyes. gazing at you . . 
      That's what it's like, that moment when something inside of me is piqued, 
begins continuing the story we are writing. 
     Good morning! Surprise. Are you ready? Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment