Friday, August 7, 2015

8.7.15 Saying hello once again

I love photographs.I do. Yours, mine, theirs....I know most of mine like the back of my  hand.

When you take photos, you have to reserve some time for culling. Editing. Exactly like a garden.

The other day, my computer decided to tell me how many photos and videos I have. 15,845 photographs and 297 videos. 

Yeah. I know.

It was complaining to me, something about getting too full.
Something about ....if you want to dump more of those things here, well then you're going to have to organize and pare down. Right? Pfft.

 Not just your kitchen or your clothes, but your photographs.


Oh well. It's been kind of fun, checking out all the moments in time that I have saved there. Ditching the unnecessary, saying hello once again to so many times, in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment