Sunday, November 20, 2016

11.11.16 Dealbreakers

     I wonder if you got to actually choose what your deal-breaker needs were, if they would be different than what you have in your hands today. Part of your life. Mine have always been neck-in-neck. Others being ok ( plant, animal, insect, human, land)... and getting out into the land. 
     Sometimes as I get older and my energy seriously wanes, I play with the idea of the forefront being folding and putting away clothes. Planning inspiring meals. Growing financial stability. Stuff like that.
     But in the midst of what has seemed like a craziness of ever unfolding circumstance, which has grown into the life I embrace, truly my own best and foremost have remained the same since I can remember anything at all.
     And so, up up and out, with the allowance of energy.
Up up and outside into whatever the land and atmosphere and trees and snakes and bears and clouds and winds are being this day.
     Out out to immerse and swing along with and inhale and smile and be one.



 








No comments:

Post a Comment