Thursday, April 7, 2016

3.7.16 Possible


Today, down by the farmer's fields, it was warm and raining gently, as we set off down the muddy road, he with his ball and me with my slogging along. The sky was thick with dark clouds, the grass stealthily growing brighter and greener each minute. 

Out here were small pink footed Possum tracks, 
and big cutting Coyote, as the wind picked up and I kept the boyo running. 

As I thought about running. As I did not run. 
All along the river, the shore was undulating from the white caps from the winds. 
Which were large and wild looking and pressing 
all the waters up upon and down from all the land, glistening and saturated with the rains.

So we took a gander and checked out the white caps close up and its very possible that if I were a dog, I'd have been right on in.


No comments:

Post a Comment