Tuesday, April 5, 2016

4.4.16 It was good

Finally we got home and I'd gotten him home from work and we all tumbled into bed and I touched his leg with my wet-shoes-in-the-snow-for-too-long foot and he said 'Ow" and cuddled up to my back til soon his snores were fluttering til the pup leaped up all 85 lbs and wanted to play and I said "shhh" and pet him til he stopped bonking me impatiently with his paw to play and instead fell fast asleep and the bunny of a soft cat crept up and flipped by my side on her side and made glorious bread in the air with her puffy white paws with the tiny pink pads and it was a too long a day really and he was napping before Crossfit and the book under the pups head was a deliciously good one for once and all three of them were snuffling and dozing and vibrating all around me and it was good .



 

No comments:

Post a Comment