Friday, February 26, 2016

2.24.16 In the blink of an eye



     Something happened today, something clicked inside of me; such a shift, I expected some big sound, or a little earth shaking. 
     But all that came about was somehow a brand new perspective , as if I blinked and in that moment , everything within me changed.
     So that I felt this dynamic love of the day. 
Not the familiar clutching out of fear and age. 
Not a cerebral intention to appreciate what is before me. But something else, almost an innate genetic capacity ,finally come to fruition as a developmental shift .
     A new impetus to rest deep into the moment and the day, almost without a thought to the past, nor the future.
     As if, whatever false and paltry misconceptions were holding me back... they somehow dissolved of their own volition. Illusions timed out.


No comments:

Post a Comment