Friday, February 26, 2016

2.24.16 My goal is to Live Longer instead of Grow Older.



I like learning how to assert our vitality instead of inflaming our fears, because that awareness can serve us well. 
And I'm determined to serve myself well. 
We notice some people making a big difference in their lives, as they become 70, 80, 90, by letting their self-assertions inform their incremental determined progress. 
In problem solving their situations. 
In increasing their fitness and diet so that they become less stiff and in pain each year, instead of more.
In banding together with others and seeing what practical judicious solutions of all kinds might be valuable and wise.
So much is possible, even with financial and health challenges. I am for irrefutably realistic possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment