Tuesday, December 1, 2015

12.1.15 They told me possibly everything

My dear friend was getting married, and asked me to photograph the wedding. I suggested I stand outside, and corral people into individual and family photos, because I'd want all that, to keep. She was so excited, so I did. Corral people.  So I got to have the pleasure of hanging out with all their friends and their families and getting people to stand just so, siblings and partners and best buddies and great aunts, just before they went into the chapel. This young one I came upon just before everyone started to arrive. They were outside, hanging with their new dog, so happy and excited that they told me possibly everything about themselves and their dog 
and how they got to have this dog 
and what the dog was like 
and how unhappy they were
 that the dog couldn't come into the chapel 
and how happy they were,
even in the chill, to sit outside 
and they simply could 
hardly believe this
 beautiful pup was theirs.


No comments:

Post a Comment