Friday, December 4, 2015

12.4.15 The misfortune of the all scrumpted up



Turns out cameras are not All Terrain, nor All Weather, and if you take a little sweet nice camera your family buys you , Turns out cameras are not All Terrain, nor All Weather, and if you take a little sweet nice camera your family buys you , and you use it. And use it. Come rain and shine and hot dusty summer days and cold rainy winter nights, it will begin to get scrumpted up , and not open. Sigh. 

And then you are without. I know . I can do just fine without lots of things , but not do much sans camera. 

So I began emptying my 5,000,000 photos off my overloaded-with-photos camera, onto my overloaded computer , and bingo . I can take a few shots, before the phone overloads and turns away and refuses to capture something wonderful . 

So I unloaded and unloaded just in time for the beautiful afternoon light show , and happily took two delicious shots. That , to me , offset the lousy ways of the world. 

Gun violence . Arguments about insurance access or not. Lots of disagreements within the tempestuous family of humans . 

But no matter. Because some luscious moments were saved, and pressed up against not-great- events , and a bit if ease restored.
The funny little IPhone worked And took the shot and saved it, before it got all tired and full and turned away. 

But, no matter . I got to gaze at the happy ending of the swirling banded light show , and save some for later.


No comments:

Post a Comment