Sunday, October 11, 2015

10.11.15 Life being that amazing thing

     Oh those years, being younger, going out and having a wild time. Sometimes functional, sometimes not. But eventually, some true wonderful times.
     Really nice to have all those moments, here inside. I think that's what it's all about .Not continuing to be in our prime forever. And if we ever were without pain or dysfunction, I don't think the point is to remain strong and functional, not exclusively, but to do what we can to retain strength, vitality, and then realize a time may come, when all that is just not going down any longer.
      I think we have the internment as an infant and child and adolescent, and all the richness and complexity as we grow older, that completes a magnificent whole. I'm not saying 'meant to be 'or anything. I'm saying that ,completely devoid of any meaning we might want to project onto it? Life is a pretty amazing thing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment