Saturday, October 17, 2015

10.16.15 More and more lives

So many of you write me these small notes. Telling me what you think. What you like. What kinds of things move you . How you feel brought along, on these many quiet walks and thoughts . 

Funny thing is, over time I find that while out there, I'm just right there.

But later when I write and think the day or the walk or other things over , I've slowly come to write as if I'm speaking with you who write me notes.

Which grows into this long distance lag-time conversation, as if we were all having tea or planting a garden, or cleaning a yard or rebuilding someone's subfloor; bumping into each other. Asking after your cat or your neighbor or your health or your Maple or your furnace.
A long continuing conversation that slowly includes more and more lives.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment