Sunday, October 11, 2015

10.11.15 So he smiled and we cuddled and looked at them all




Well, she did it. I offered, and she moved into a new place with a good friend, and came and got them. 
We sat outside, me directing, her running about; me repotting with all the nice plastic pots you can find in the free box at Hadley Garden Center, til all million house plants and gig-undo vines and bushes and babies and larger Jades and ...well you know. 
We got them all set and I sprayed each of them with organic no-being-sick spray, and then she packed them into her car, carefully, in boxes and perfectly arranged (like every one of her suitcases, just so) 
and then she brought them all home and unpacked them the very same night and had them arranged (just so)
 a day later, where upon she sent me photos. 
All over the place. Just beautiful, these plants and their babies and their babies, in a new exciting home. 
Course, I showed my beloved the photos, and he said "But these are all photos of plants!" 
and I laughed, said "Yeah, most of our plants, plus one of my brother's, off in a new home; a new generation, and look at her beautiful new apartment!" So he smiled, and we cuddled and looked at them all, and then looked around at all the delicious space and room we now have.

No comments:

Post a Comment